- Hot job
Are you a seasoned Senior Network Engineer with a passion for innovation and a track record of success in deploying and managing FTTP networks? If so, we want you to join this leading national broadband/telecoms organisation headquartered in London.
This position can be hybrid or potentially remote as long as you are UK based and able to visit the London office from time to time as needed.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting the deployment and management of our FTTP networks. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality network documentation for new and existing networks.
- Handling network issues and providing timely resolutions.
- Developing High-Level Designs (HLD) and Low-Level Designs (LLD) for network deployments based on standard architecture design guidelines.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
- A good understanding of L2/L3 networking and PON networks.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) working with ADTRAN and Juniper hardware.
- Excellent understanding of access technologies, with an emphasis on GPON and XGS-PON.
- Strong experience with network monitoring platforms, such as LibreNMS, Icinga, PRTG, Nagios, etc.
The successful Senior Network Engineer will have:
- Proven experience in deploying and managing FTTP networks.
- In-depth knowledge of ADTRAN and Juniper hardware.
- Proficiency in creating HLDs and LLDs for network deployments.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and the ability to handle network issues efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you are excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading national broadband/telecoms organisation, please submit your CV or feel free to call for more details.